Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Yayyyy!!!

This excitement is all about winning my first Blog award, it is " Stylish Blogger". This is presented to me by "Sree - proud owner of My snaps Blog. I proudly accept this award and promise to keep posting many more wonderful posts.



Along with this award he has given me a privilege to pass it on for 10 more people I like. Next comes the task of revealing 7 unknown things about myself. Coming to passing this award, I want to pass this award to 3 other (couldn't think of 10 now).
  1. Shiju sugunan - "Cranium Bolts".
  2. Anita - " Ice maiden" and " A Thousand words and more".   
  3. Indrani - " Frozen moments".
7 things about me:
  1. I'm very very lazy person. 
  2. I love painting, gardening and reading books (3) .
  3. I have a sleeping record of 22 hrs (want to break it soon).
  4. I love travelling, especially on my Husband's bike.
  5. I'm fond of watches and hand bags.
Once again thank you sree.


Cheers,
Vrinda. 

1 comment:

Shiju Sugunan said...

Thank you Vrinda for the award. I am delighted as well as overwhelmed.